You can bet that the months after getting engaged, which build to your wedding will be filled with activities, but which of these activities do you start with?
There will be many phone-calls to do, and so many appointments to make. The to-do list does not stop there.
Here are 10 of the things you should do in no particular order of importance after your engagement:
1. Call the most important people first. It won’t make sense for the people that matter most in your life not to hear it directly from you.
2. Get your nails done because a lot of attention will be on your fingers. Let them see the beauty of your ring and not the ugliness of your nails
4. You’ll surely be buzzing after the engagement but you need to calm down for a few weeks and not jump straight into the wedding preparation [except you have a very, very short time to spare, which is quite unlikely.]
6. Also the venues should start coming under consideration. Since most of the plans fall on your shoulder as the bride, then surely you should start wondering what your ideal venue is.
7. Discuss budget and number of guests you’d be willing to have at the ceremony.
9. Start considering bridesmaids and groomsmen.
10. Plan a quick engagement party.