If all these 10 characteristics (most especially number 3) relates to you then you’re most likely a psychopath.
1. YOU LACK EMPATHY: Seeing someone else cry has never made you cry. Your emotions just don’t work like that. Sometimes, you don’t think they work at all.
3. YOU’RE MANIPULATIVE: If you want someone to buy you a certain gift or take you on a certain date, then you can find a way to make it happen. You know how people work–and you use that knowledge to your advantage.
2. GUILT IS NOT YOUR THING: It doesn’t matter if you dump someone, fire someone, or bully someone. Even if you see them crying their eyes out, you don’t feel bad about it. You did what you had to do, so why would you feel any remorse?
4. YOU AND LYING ARE LIKE 5 AND 6: Sometimes, you lie to get yourself out of a bad situation. And sometimes, you lie just for the fun of it. To start drama. Or to see if you can get away with it.
5. USING PEOPLE IS NORMAL TO YOU: You’ll use strangers for sex. Or for free meals. Or for a place to stay the night. You don’t mind taking advantage of other people, as long as it makes your life easier.
6. FUNNY ENOUGH YOUR ESTEEM IS HIGH: You think you’re the greatest thing on the planet. That you’re superior to everyone around you. That they’re all ugly, stupid, and dull compared to you.
7. YOU’RE VERY IMPULSIVE: You have no self-control. If you get the idea to text your ex or to drink an entire bottle of vodka, then there’s no stopping you. You do things the second that they pop into your head.
8. YOU’VE NEVER HAD CLOSE FRIENDS: You’ve never been in a long-term relationship. And you’ve never kept a friend for more than a few months. People come and go. They never stick around for long.
9. YOU GET BORED EASILY: You need constant adventure (or drama) in your life. Otherwise, you feel unfulfilled and unsatisfied. You crave constant excitement.
10. YOU TEND TO BE VIOLENT: You like getting into fist fights. And when it’s time to kill an insect, you take your time with it, so that it suffers. You enjoy inflicting pain.
If you have any of these personality traits, then it’s high time you stopped and change into a better person.