10 Things That Changes In You After The Death Of A Parent
1.Your phone is never more than one foot away from you at bedtime, because the last time you did that, you missed the call that your mother died.
2. The very thought of your mother’s death, at times, made you physically ill for about six months after she died.
3. Their deaths have at times ripped the remainder of your family apart.
4. You get pissed that your son didn’t get to experience them as grandparents.
5. You would not trade your time with them for anything, but sometimes you think it would have been easier had you died when you were very young.
The memories would be less.
6. Don’t talk about your parents in front of me.
7. It’s like being a widow
Where do I return this unwanted membership, please?
8. Other club members are really the only people who can truly understand what it does to a person.
They just get it. There is no other way to explain it.
9. Life does go on, but there will be times even years later, you will still break down like it happened yesterday.
10. When you see your friends or even strangers with their mom or dad, you will sometimes be jealous.