(2) He is from Jama’are in Bauchi State, in the North-East geopolitical zone, but grew up in Jos, Plateau State.
(3) He is a Fellow of the Nigerian Society of Engineers, and is well respected within the profession.
(4) He attended Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, where he obtained Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) with a first class honours. He also holds a Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering.
(5) Until his appointment, he was Special Adviser (Upstream) to the Minister of State for Petroleum.
(6) Before he was appointed adviser, he was NNPC’s Group Executive Director, Exploration and Production.
(7) He served as director of the NNPC-owned Carlson Services (UK) Limited between December 7, 2004 and January 25, 2007.
(8) He once served as GGM, Liquefied Natural Gas.
(9) He was also a GGM, National Petroleum Investment Management Services
(10) He was NNPC’s chief technical negotiator on the West African Gas Pipeline project from July 1999 to April 2004.