Since his ostentatious display of wealth by dashing out 32 cars to celebrate his birthday, the Senior Pastor of Champions Royal Assembly, Kubwa, Abuja, Joshua Iginla has suddenly found himself in the limelight. Here are a few things you didn’t know about the pastor.
1. Prophet Joshua Iginla is the General Overseer of Champions Royal Assembly, an Abuja-based worship centre.
2. He prophesied that many politicians will go to jail in 2016 due to the anti corrupt campaign by the president. In 2016, he prophesied that a sitting will lose his seat. Well, we are still waiting.
3. He recently gave out 32 cars (16 SUVs and 16 sedans) to celebrate his birthday.
4. He like actors – so much that he recently donated N1 million naira to save ailing Nollywood Star, Martins Njubuigbo, popularly known as Elder Maya.
5. He likes to give cars and expensive gifts mostly to celebrities. He once gifted a Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) to Nollywood actor, Solomon Akiyesi as well as a cash gift of N300, 000 for fuel.
6. He has twice given out a fleet of cars to actors and celebrities. The first time was on June 28, 2015 when he gave out 22 cars and the second was the recent 32 vehicle largesse.
7. Pastor Iginla says he doesn’t mind trekking despite giving out cars and his perceived affluence.
8. No one knows his source of wealth.
9. He got some of his prophesies of 2016 right. For example, he prophesied that the Rivers election would be ‘inconclusive’. He also said in 2016, “the economy of the country will be very tasking and quite challenging. If care is not taking it will navigate into serious recession. I see strong hardship in terms of the economy. I see fuel price rising and the masses helpless over it. Attempt will be made to curb the price but it will not work.”
10. He is credited with accurately predicting the defeat of Gov. Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti state and the victory of Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola of Osun state.