October 19, 2015
10 Things Nigerians Should Know About This Exciting Grocery Delivery Service
Supermart.ng is an online grocery delivery service that allows you shop from as many as 60,000 items from over 20 supermarkets and retail outlets across Lagos.
- Established in 2014: Supermat.ng was established in 2014 to solve the problem of stressful grocery shopping in Lagos.
- The largest online Supermarket in Nigeria: Through strategic partnerships with leading supermarkets including Park N Shop, Spar, 9 to 7 Supermarkets, Nars Supermarket, Chi Shoppe, The Fish Shop, Citydia, Medplus & Medvacc pharmacies among others Supermat.ng has become the largest online Supermarket in Nigeria with over 60,000 items on sale.
- The widest assortments: Customers can shop from the widest assortment of fresh meat and vegetables, branded consumer products, local (market) ingredients, drinks and alcohols, beauty and cosmetics, baby products, office supplies, medicines and lots more making Supermart the true one-stop grocery shop in Lagos.
- Buy in Units or buy in Bulk: Supermat.ng sells in bulk and in units at the exact market price.
- Buy at the exact market price: Our customers pay the exact prices they will get in the store or market for the product if they went shopping themselves. We do not mark up.
- Superfast delivery system: Supermat.ng offers same day delivery. Customers can get their products in as early as 3 hours of order.
- The delivery time is your choice: Customers select the exact time in the day they want the products in. Currently users can select to receive deliveries in the 12 -4 pm window, or 4-9pm window. This way, customers can go about their activities during the day and only be ready for delivery during the specific delivery window.
- Mega rewards for your patronage: Customers get to refer friends and family to Supermart and get N2,000 for every friend that shops on Supermart for the first time. Customers can earn up to N50,000 by referring friends.
- Phenomenal Customer Service: On delivery, customers inspect the individual items in the basket and can reject or return any item that does not meet their expectation. Supermart will refund or replace at no cost to the customer. At Supermart, the customer is king.
- Supermart.ng is closer to you than you can imagine: We currently serve most parts of Lagos. From Ajao Estate to Alausa, Anthony Village, Gbagada, Ijora, Ikeja, Ikoyi, Ilupeju, Ketu, Lagos Island, Lekki (up to Lagos Business School), Magodo, Maryland, Mushin, Ogba, Ogudu, Ojodu Berger, Ojota, Omole, Oniru Estate, Oregun, Oshodi, Somolu, Surulere, Victoria Island, Yaba.