Being single is not a disease. It should be considered as a moment you need to get a few things together while serving the ‘me’ time.
Take a ride alone, hangout with your friends, start a new project, do that thing you have been longing to do without having to seek permission from anyone.
Below are 10 illustrations only single people can relate to:
1. The long list of features of the next boyfriend.
2. Being single is a choice.
3. The ‘no one’ is looking at me attitude.
4. They hope the next boyfriend would be as weird as them.
5. When they don’t know how to get a boyfriend.
6. How they feel about everything.
7. They worry about their future boyfriends.
8. They have lost the ‘how to get a boyfriend’ code
9. They think they probably told ‘the one’ to bug off.
10. They believe they are not alone.