1. His full name was Samuel Osundiran Odulana, Odugade the 1st
2. He was born on April 14, 1914
3. He became the Olubadan in July 2007.
4. He was a world war II veteran
5. He was a Minister of State for Labour in the first republic
6. For his elementary education, he attended Saint Andrew’s School, Bamigbola, in the present Lagelu Local Government Area in January 1922 and obtained a transfer to St. Peter’s School, Aremo in 1929.
7. He served as Parliamentary Secretary to Nigeria’s first Prime Minister, Alhaji Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, in the country’s first independent cabinet.
8. He led the Nigerian Parliamentary delegation to the London Constitutional Conference to restructure the then British colonies of Rhodesia and Nyasaland now known as Malawi, Zimbabwe and Zambia.
9. His journey to the throne was gradual. The journey started after he was appointed the Mogaji (Head) of his Ladunni family compound, at Oja-Igbo in 1972.
10. He was the 40th Olubadan