10 Things You Need To Know About Yemi Alade’s Mobile App
Effyzzie Music Group lead artiste, Yemi Alade has joined American celebrities like the Kardashians by successfully launching her own mobile app were fans can easily get access to her content.
Below are 10 facts you need to know about the new app.
1. The App is available on Google Play Store.
2. The App is only for all Android phone users.
3. Unlike the Kardashians App that costs $3 per month, Yemi’s App is free.
4. The App currently has over a hundred downloads.
5. Users will have unlimited access to exclusive and non-exclusive content like lyrics, photos, music, videos, performance, stories and more.
6. The App contains her social media profiles: Twitter, Facebook, and her YouTube video collection.
7. Fans who has already downloaded the App says it allows them to even place a call to her
8. Yemi’s sophomore album “Mama Africa” will be released on the app.
9. The application will be upgraded continuously to include more features as to intimately engage users.
10. Yemi Alade is not the first Nigerian artiste to launch a mobile app; Lynxxx launched an app ‘The Lynxxxtionary’ back in 2013.