Just recently, the world celebrated Mothers’ day and our Nigerian celebrities in an overwhelming manner celebrated the day with their mothers too.
It is overwhelming because a good number of these Nigerian celebs took to their various social media account to express how much they love their mums. It is also so adorable to see who our favorite celebs look like and probably what some of our female celebrities will look like when they are older.
Enjoy the photos below:
1. Popular Singer, Omawunmi Megbele who recently got married on Mothers’ day posted photos of her mother and mother-in-law, Mrs Chio Yussuf. She called her mother-in-law, ‘mother extraordinaire’, says she is beautiful inside out.
2. Wife of Jude Okoye, Ifeoma Jude Okoye also got featured in the Mothers’ day bug. To celebrate their mum, Zoey (one of Ifeoma’s sisters) shared a photo. The adorable photo shows the beautiful Umeokeke daughters – Zoey, Onyinye, Nneka and now Mrs Ifeoma Jude Okoye surrounding their lovely mum.
3. Popular eccentric singer, Terry G did not actually catch the Mothers’ day bug but he posted a photo f himself and his mum just hours ago to mark their birthdays. They both share same birthday! Adorable, isn’t it?
4. Celebrity Stylist, Toyin Lawani is sure a carbon copy of her late mum! She posted two photos (one of herself and the other of her mum) to show the great semblance between her and her late mum. Perhaps, you probably will agree that the popular stylist will still look beautiful like her mum even when grows older!
5. Award-winning actor, director, Kunle Afolayan also celebrated his mum. He posted two photos of himself and his mother, one from way back and the other, a recent.
6. Veteran Nollywood actress, Joke Silva also celebrated her mum. She took to instagram to shower accolades on her mum on Mothers Day today.. In the spirit of today, she wrote;
“Without you….I can’t imagine where I would be. My mentor…who allowed me to follow my dream…supported me when it was rough…professional grandmama…thank you God for the honor and privilege to care for you…happy mothering Sunday Dr (mrs) Abimbola Silva…my mum. 2015.”
Happy Mothers Day to all the mums out there!
Here are other photos of other celebs and their mums below:
Happy Mothers’ day to every mum reading this!