February 8, 2016
25 Things Only Low-Maintenance Women Will Understand
- If it was acceptable to wear yoga pants to work, you’d have an outfit for every season
- When you actually spend more than 15 minutes getting ready (shower included), the compliments come flooding in
- You have a go-to pair of shoes that you wear with 90% of your outfits
- Your only pair of heels live in a desk drawer, and are only used when you’ve got an important off-site meeting
- You don’t wear anything shiny or with buckles to the airport so you can breeze through TSA like a celebrity
- You only put on lipgloss if you’re feeling fancy
- In your eyes, there are only three hairstyles: natural, pony, and bun (ok 4: messy bun or ballerina)
- One pair of jeans with multiple tees last a whole week
- Summer sundress weather is the best, less to match
- Your morning makeup routine consists of mascara and…well, that’s about it
- Eyeliner? Keep that optical saber away from my eyes!
- Wait, there’s a difference between primer, concealer and foundation?
- You have a single “interview outfit” and panic when you have to go in for multiple rounds
- You almost turned down that killer offer because the attire is “business professional”
- Jewelry? One more thing to take on/off each day
- Bobby pins and hairbands are the most effective “hair taming products” you own
- You avoid the mall like the plague
- Your pjs consist of tees and boy shorts
- The contacts you spent gobs of money on sit in the drawer because glasses are way easier
- You don’t get how or why other women choose to spend 3 hours at a hair salon every 4 weeks
- And eyebrow threading? Tweezers work just fine.
- You’re never “fashionably late” …because you don’t spend 47 minutes curling your hair
- You only go to the gym so you can change into your comfy clothes
- You attend events where the dress code = jeans
- You’re always up for last-minute trips because you’ve got the travel staples down, and can fit everything into a carry-on – BOOM.