With the drama that has unfolded from Tiwa Savage and Tunji Balogun’s marriage: Tee billz’s Instagram meltdown, attempted suicide and Tiwa’s interview with Azuka Ogujiuba, attention has been shifted from the couple themselves to other parties involved.
Our attention here is on Azuka’s cold, emotionless and unprepared approach to the interview. Azuka’s demeanor was detached and distant. There was evidently a clear disconnect with Tiwa Savage during the interview session. It lacked a human face, compassion and smirked of glaring insensitivity.
Here are fourteen female personalities we feel could have done a better job:
1. Mariam Arthur Anazodo – former NTA presenter and host of Knorr Taste Quest
2. Funmi Iyanda – Talk show host and TV personality
3. Kris Ero – Talk show host on Women Affairs
4. Morayo Afolabi-Brown – Talk show host on TVC’s The View
5. Eku Edewor – TV personality and actress
6. Toke Makinwa – on air personality, vlogger and host of Moments
7. Dolapo Oni Sijuade – actress, talk show host, TV personality
8. Bolanle Olukanni – talk show host on Moments
9. Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi – On Air Personality and Gbemisoke Shoes CEO
10. Oreka Godis – Actress and media personality
11. Lamide Akintobi- TV presenter and producer on The Spot
12. Tosin Bucknor – On air personality
13. Moji Danisa – Seasoned Journalist, Broadcaster and Editor
14. Buki Sawyer Izeogu – On Air Personality
First published on STAR.