Let’s take a look at the results of a wide range of studies, some large and some small.
1. People who have regular orgasms live longer, seem to have less stress. They enjoy lower rates of heart disease, breast cancer, prostate cancer, and endometriosis.
2. You can be allergic to orgasms.
3. Orgasms don’t induce labor in pregnant women but they can cause a seizure.
4. Women orgasm only 35 percent as often as men in first-time sexual encounters.
5. The key to a woman having an orgasm isn’t foreplay, it’s more sex.
6. Females in their 30’s have more orgasms but not more desire.
7. Women have a number of different kinds of orgasms.
8. One in four men has faked an orgasm.
9. Love increases the likelihood of faked orgasms.
10. You can tell how orgasmic a woman is by looking at her face, by how she walks, her level of emotional intelligence.
11. Women who remove their pubic hair have better sexual function.
12. A woman’s level of sexual satisfaction can predict her mental health and physical health.
13. Shorter women are usually more sexually satisfied than taller women, because of the reduced distance between their clitoris and vagina.
14. Women do orgasm more with masculine guys, handsome men, and men with symmetrical bodies.
15. The “g-spot” does exist.