February 18, 2016
20 Most Romantic Love Quotes to Melt Your Woman’s Heart
This is the month of love and definitely the right time to win your angel’s heart with these lovely and romantic quotes that will melt her heart like never before.
These lines are beautiful and enlightening. They’re not just something you say to make your partner blush; these lines are a written interpretation of how you feel, spoken eloquently by people who have a knack for prose and poetry.
This piece compiled via Lovepanky will give you all you need.
1. “When I am old and alone, I will remember that I once held something truly beautiful.” – Joe Dunthorne, Submarine
2. “I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be.” – Charles Dickens, Great Expectations
3. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allan Poe, “Annabel Lee”
4. “Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” – William Goldman, The Princess Bride
5. “When you love something, it loves you back in whatever way it has to love.” – John Knowles, A Separate Peace
6. “You are my sympathy—my better self—my good angel—I am bound to you with a strong attachment. I think you good, gifted, lovely: a fervent, a solemn passion is conceived in my heart; it leans to you, draws you to my center and spring of life, wrap my existence about you—and, kindling in pure, powerful flame, fuses you and me in one.” – Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre
7. “You should be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how.” – Margaret Mitchell, Gone With the Wind
8. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
9. “I have waited for this opportunity for more than half a century, to repeat to you once again my vow of eternal fidelity and everlasting love.” – Gabriel García Márquez, Love in the Time of Cholera
10. “He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking.” – Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
11. “I want you to have your own thoughts and ideas and feelings, even when I hold you in my arms.” – E. M. Forster, A Room With A View
12 “And when one of them meets with his other half, the actual half of himself, whether he be a lover of youth or a lover of another sort, the pair are lost in an amazement of love and friendship and intimacy.” – Plato, The Symposium
13. “Love had caught him out of triviality and Maurice out of bewilderment in order that two imperfect souls might touch perfection.” – E.M. Forster, Maurice
14. “He was my North, my South, my East and West, my working week and my Sunday rest.” – W.H. Auden, “Stop All the Clocks”
15. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.”– A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
16. “I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.” – Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
17. “To love or have loved, that is enough. Ask nothing further. There is no other pearl to be found in the dark folds of life.” – Victor Hugo, Les Misérables
18. “You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I’m grateful.” – John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
19 .“If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to you for all of them. If we were to live a thousand lives, I would want to make you mine in each one.” – Michelle Hodkin, The Evolution of Mara Dyer
20. “If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.” – Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
Now, go grab a bottle of wine. Light some candles. Sit your partner down and recite the words that you think best describe your affection. No need to wear a costume—unless that’s what you’re into.