Commercial vehicles (buses and taxis) are the most common form of transportation in Nigeria.
Many Nigerians do not have private vehicles of their own. Commercial vehicles are the next option. Danfo or Molue as they are popularly called in Lagos state, come in many colours depending on location.
The colours of commercial vehicles is maintained across both buses and taxis. Many people are familiar with buses/taxi colours in their cities. Check out the many colours of Danfo in different parts of Nigeria:
1. Red and Yellow (Benin City, Edo State)
2. Yellow with Black Stripes (Lagos)
3. Blue and White (Warri, Delta State)
4. Green and White (Lagos Island)
5. Green with Yellow Stripes (Abeokuta, Ogun State)