Here are 5 basic facts that points Buhari’s administration to that of the erstwhile President Goodluck Jonathan’s tenure..
1. More than six months into the Buhari led administration, Boko Haram is still wrecking havoc as freely as before in the North-east.
2. Nigerians just like in the Jonathan administration are suffering from the harsh realities of fuel scarcity.
3. There is still mass youth unemployment in Nigeria. The same people who canvassed and massively voted for this government.
4. The Naira is getting weaker against other foreign currencies by the minute.
5. Power is still as epileptic as it was during the past administration and Nigeria is still far away from the dream of uninterrupted power supply as promised by this administration.