President Muhammadu Buhari’s second daughter, Fatima Buhari is set to wed on Friday, October 28. She is to marry 57-year-old man named Mallam Ya’u Gimba Kumo.
Information already came out about the fiance who is the former MD of Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria, but here are five more very interesting facts about him:
1. Mallam Ya’u Gimba Kumo was born on the 5th of November, 1959 in Gombe State. He will be 57 in November, and is 56 right now.
2. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria which he obtained in 1983. He also has a Master’s degree in Business Administration and Management (MBA) from Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi which he obtained in 1999.
3. He was the appointed Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria from 2010 – 2014.
4. He is already married with children. So Fatima Buhari will not be his first or only wife.
5. He is an influential man who is a member of many professional bodies. Such bodies include: Nigeria Institute of Certified Credit Administrators (AICCA), Nigeria institute of Management (NIM), Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (FCITN), the Institute of Management Executive & Administration of Nigeria (MIMEA) and Nigeria Institute of Certified Credit Administrators (AICCA).
We wish the couple a successful wedding and a happy married life.