Starting a small business is not easy. You need all the help you can get and all the information you can absorb.
There is no better resource for such information that books, whether on the Internet or physical copies. Most successful people that you hear about and see on TV are avid readers.
In similar manner, to start up a business and see that that business is successful you need to read some books and expand your knowledge base to be better prepared for what you are about to get yourself into.
These 5 book will set you right on the path of success before you even get your business running:
1. The Founder’s Dilemmas: Anticipating and Avoiding the Pitfalls That Can Sink a Startup, by Noam Wasserman
2. Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses, by Eric Reis
3. Peter Principle: Why Things Always Go Wrong, by Laurence J. Peter and Raymond Hull
4. Disney Way: Harnessing the Management Secrets of Disney in Your Company, by Bill Capodagli and Lynn Jackson
5. Behind the Cloud: The Untold Story of How Salesforce.com Went from Idea to Billion-Dollar Company-and Revolutionized an Industry, by Marc Benioff and Carlye Adler.