Nigerians love miracles so much and that is why you see churches that specialize in miracle with more than enough members trooping in and out. Some will keep moving from one church to the other in search of miracles.
Once they hear there’s a new pastor in town that can do this and do that, you see them rushing there. Many do not believe in miracles anymore due to the rate at which miracle churches are springing up everywhere in Nigeria.
Some of these miracles are not even free, you have to pay for it. Over the years, we’ve seen some Nigerian pastors perform miracles that left many in doubt. Below are some miracles that left Nigerians with many unanswered questions.
1. Dead baby raised to life Like a scene from a Nollywood movie, a 6-month-old dead baby was reportedly raised back to life at the Mountain Miracle and Liberation Ministries, a.k.a Liberation City. This happened on Sunday, February 7, 2016. Miracle by Pastor Chris Okafor left members of the church in shock while the parents of the baby shed tears of joy. While others thanked God for the miracle, some Nigerians were not so convinced.
2. Randy man’s permanently erect penis healed A randy man identified as Segun Omotosho was delivered at the Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN). He was said to have slept with a demon possessed woman after which his penis refused to go down. It remained permanently erect and no medical intervention could bring it down. However, when he went to SCOAN, Prophet T.B. Joshua was able to cast out the demons and his manhood became flaccid.
3. Man about to be buried brought back to life Just like in the days of old when Lazarus was brought back to life, a dead man who was about to be buried, woke up after prayers. A certain Rev. Fr. Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka reportedly prayed for the dead man who was already in a coffin and he miraculously came back to life.
4. Airtime commanded into phones A pastor who heads Jesus City Mountain, Asero in Abeokuta area of Ogun state, commanded angels to send airtime to his members’ phones during a revival service. The congregation was asked to lift up their phones while he prayed. When the prayers ended, some his members came out to testify that they got supernatural airtime on their phones just the moment the pastor prayed.
5. Girl turns to python Like one of those Nollywood movies, an 11-year-old girl reportedly turned into a ‘python’ during a crusade. This happened when Prophet Joshua Iginla of the Abuja-based Champion Royal Assembly Church stormed Cameroon for apostolic invasion. She admitted having over a million demons she operated with and that she is the strong man controlling the affairs of the country. When the man of God commanded her to manifest her true nature, she turned to ‘python’ and began gliding through the pathway.
Do you agree with those who feel these miracles are too good to be true?