5 Reasons APC Must Fulfill Their Campaign Promises
Former president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, on Tuesday visited Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State and urged the All Progressives Congress (APC) government to fulfill all campaign promises made to the people during the campaigns. It is now up to APC to heed the advice or not, but whatever their finally decision is on the advice, here are 5 reasons put together by INFORMATION NIGERIA on why they should heed Obasanjo’s advise…
– Campaign promises such as bringing back Chibok girls, eradicating terrorism and insurgency, stopping corruption, creating two million jobs every year, providing uninterrupted electricity supply among others must be kept otherwise it would only undermine the change they stand for.
– It would give Nigerians the impression that they are not different from the PDP after all.
– It would undermine their chances of returning to power in 2019.
– It would make APC a party of lies and Buhari will forever loose his integrity before Nigerians.
– Nigeria needs to develop ASAP, and the government of the day has a vital role to play in ensuring this happens, therefore Nigerians will not forgive the APC if things remain thesame after four years.