5 Reasons Why Your WhatsApp Account Can Be Banned
Your account will be temporarily banned from using WhatsApp if it has been suspected that your account activity constitutes an abuse to the system. You will receive a warning message in the app that contains the duration of this temporary ban.
During the temporary ban you will not be able to access any part of your WhatsApp account. You will be able to use your account again after the countdown timer runs out.
Activity that can lead to this temporary ban includes:
- Sending too many messages to users who do not have your number saved in their address books. Make sure that you ask all of your WhatsApp contacts to add your current number to their address books.
- Being blocked by too many people in a short period of time. Make sure you only communicate with people who want to receive messages from you.
- Creating too many groups that contain users who do not list you in their address books. Make sure that you ask all of your WhatsApp contacts to add your current number to their address books.
- Sending the same message to too many people. Use Broadcast Lists to send the same message to your contacts.
- Violating the Terms of Service of WhatsApp. You can check the terms of service here