The Federal Government has announced plans to employ 500,000 unemployed youths this year through the N-Power scheme of the Nigeria Social Investment Programme of the federal government. Special Adviser to the President on Federal Government Social Investments, Mrs Mariam Uwais, announced this in Benin City, yesterday.
Mrs Uwais said,
- “we intend to employ 500,000 unemployed graduates in this first year.
2. It is open to all unemployed Nigerian graduates between the ages of 18 and 35.
3. All you need to do is to go on to the portal that has been opened, and it closes on the 31st of August, 2016.
4. The portal she said is “www.npower.gov.ng“.
5. The basic requirement is to just be a graduate as it is devoid of course of study.