Mide Funmi Martins is an actress and producer popular for movies like “Ika Niwon,” “Omo Odo,” “Akoba Obirin,” “Omoge Olosho,” “Iyawo Meta,” among others.
Today, April 12, is the actress’ birthday, and to celebrate her, we’ve put together five things every fan should know about her.
Here we go;
1. Mide Funmi Martins is the daughter of late popular Yoruba actress Funmi Martins, who passed away in 2002.
2. In a 2015 interview with Naij, the actress revealed that she lightened up a little to look more beautiful and attractive, and to fit into different roles.
3. The actress made her acting debut in 2002. According to her, she went into acting to keep her late mother’s memory alive.
4. Mide Funmi Martins is happily married to popular filmmaker Afeez Owo Abiodun. The couple have two kids together.
5. If Mide Martins weren’t acting, she would be a designer. According to the actress, she loves dresses and fashion.