1. Look for areas where you can be more s*xual and teasing.
2. Find ways to acknowledge him for things he does that may go unnoticed.
3. Be proud of him for something that matters.
4. Trust yourself that you are strong enough to let down your guard around him, because when you do, the two of you can be real with one another.
5. Challenge yourself by standing by your values in life.Be yourself; be who you’re meant to be.
You don’t need to think like a man to be successful with men, and you don’t need to hide your femininity to have a working relationship.
Let it out, be crazy, be dramatic, and have fun. Own it. He’ll love you more for it.