5 ways to get over disappointments in relationships
Getting your heart broken over and over again in relationships leaves you disappointed, leaving you to settle for less and accepting whatever comes your way.
We love to have expectations of how we should be treated in relationships but you can’t get such treatment when you are constantly with people who don’t deserve you.
This constant dissatisfaction in relationships leaves you expecting less or nothing. You are not Cinderella waiting for her Prince Charming which means you have to overcome this kind disappointment for the one who deserves you to come around.
According to Elite Daily,here are 5 ways to get over constant disappointments in relationships:
1. Don’t seek for Ms. or Mr Perfect there’s no one like that, find someone who makes an effort.
2. Be the ideal person you want to be in a relationship with. Work on your flaws and improve your good points, you can’t disappoint yourself this way.
3. Reduce your list of expectations from the qualities you want to the qualities you need but never lower your standards.
4. Keep your friends close, they are like your second eye and will relieve you of any pain if your relationship doesn’t work out eventually.
5. Don’t be scared to walk away if you are constantly being let down by your partner and can’t take it anymore. Since you have an option, you won’t be disappointed if your relationship goes south.