Here are 6 health benefits of adding more pumpkin in your life.
1. One cup of cooked pumpkin provides 200% of the daily recommended allowance of vision boosting vitamin A.
2. The rich carotenoid content of pumpkin may help to fight against wrinkles.
3. Chock full of potassium, mashed pumpkin can be a great way to refuel after a workout.
4. The high fiber content may aid in digestive health and promote weight loss.
5. Its carotene and lutein may help reduce the risk of colon and prostate cancer.
6. The high potassium content of pumpkin may reduce blood pressure levels.