I hear a lot of men complain about their cheating spouses. I hear a lot of women do the same, too. So this post tackles first, reasons why women cheat:
1. Lack Of Attention And Intimacy: Women need and desire intimacy, physical touch, mental and emotional devotion. They are not created to go long periods without these needs being satisfied.
If they are not receiving this from their husbands or boyfriends it would only be a matter of time before they search for it elsewhere.
2. Revenge: Being cheated on is a very difficult act to forgive. For those of you who have experienced this, you are aware how hard it is to let go of the pain.
Clearly, it negatively affects your behaviour, your mood, your relationship, and your ability to trust the cheater again. This can lead you to do the cheating next. The problem is, cheating in response never solves a relationship problem.
3. Bad Sex: Women want to feel desired. They want to experience real orgasms during sex. If a woman is getting bad, unemotional se x, she would look for good se x elsewhere.
In my opinion, it is best to communicate your needs with your man in the hope that he would take things up a notch. If you can’t do this on your own, consult a therapist.
4.Financial Independence: When some women are financially dependent on their boyfriends or husbands, they do not challenge them in arguments or speak their minds for fear of their own financial insecurity.
Now that women make their own money and work at jobs they are good at, they won’t persist with an unhealthy relationship. That feeling of having money and power is like having the red carpet laid out for you all the way to those other fish in the sea.
5. Low Self Esteem: When you feel insecure about yourself, there is this need to seek validation from others. This can be in the form of se xual, emotional or intellectual validation. When you don’t love or value yourself you may project that unto the person you are with and think that they don’t love or value you. Even if your husband or boyfriend loves you greatly, you may still cheat because you find it hard to accept their unconditional love.
6. Bored: He takes you to the same places, he wears the same clothes, the routine is the same over and over again. You are NO longer on the same page and you barely have anything in common. You feel emotionally distant from him. You find yourself checking out other prospects and you fantasize about being with someone else.
Just thinking about it alone excites you. There are many ways to spice of old, tired relationships. Boredom can be resolved with a little effort on both sides. It requires both of you introducing new ideas and more spontaneity.
Be sure of what you want.