Emeka Ike is a Nollywood actor popular for movies like “Two Together,” “A Million Tears,” “Deadly Affair” among others.
Today, March 21, is the actor’s birthday, and to celebrate him, Pulse Nigeria has shared six things every fan of should know.
1. Emeka Ike studied mechanical engineering at the University in Lagos.
2. The actor got his first major movie role in “Deadly Affair,” which starred him as the character Ikechukwu – the love interest of the character Mama Isabella.
3. On July 25, 2013, the actor filed a suit against Ibinabo Fiberesima becoming the AGN president. Emeka and Ibinabo have been feuding for over three years over the leadership of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, AGN.
4. At the peak of his career, the Nollywood actor had starred alongside every A-List female actors – from Omotola Jalade, Rita Dominic, Chioma Chukwuka, Genevieve Nnaji to Kate Henshaw.
5. In 2015, his wife of over 12 years, Suzanne Ike, left their matrimonial home.
6. In a 2015 interview with Vanguard, the actor revealed that he had trained over 100 ex-militants in Ghana.