Here are 6 things you should know about convicted murderer, Reverend King.
- Reverend’s King’s birth name is Chukwuemeka Ezeugo.
- He is the general overseer of the Christian Praying Assembly in Lagos.
- Reverend King reportedly poured petrol on Uzoh and five other church and set them on fire leading to the death of Uzoh and serious injuries to the others.
- The case against Reverend King was filed by the Lagos state Government
- He was first arraigned on September 26, 2006 on a six-count charge of attempted murder and murder.
- On January 11, 2007, he was sentenced to death by Justice Joseph Oyewole of Lagos state high court in Ikeja, for the murder of one of his church members, Ann Uzoh.