7 Fascinating Facts You Need To Know About Former Mr. Nigeria And Actor, Kenneth Okolie
Kenneth Okolie came to limelight when he won the first Mr. Nigeria title in 2010. He followed this by moving to Nollywood industry and now he is one of the most sought after actors in the industry.
Right now his big romantic movie, The Royal Hibiscus Hotel is receiving in theaters now and receiving good feedback from the audience putting Kenneth among the people to watch out for this year.
1. He was born February 21 and he hails from Ihaiala Anambra State. He is also the first of four siblings.
2. He graduated from Valley View University, Accra Ghana.
3. Kenneth first started his modelling job in 2006 by accident when he accompanied a friend to a shoot. He was scouted there and then.
4. In 2010, Kenneth participated in Mr. Nigeria which he won and proceeded to win the second runner up for Mr. World 2010.
5. Kenneth stared acting in 2011 and has starred in different films and series. He is in television series Husbands of Lagos, was in Skinny Girl In Transit, and has acted in several acclaimed movies.
6. Kenneth proposed to his US based girlfriend, Jessica Nwakah in 2017 and they married in November of that year.
7. He has won several awards. He won The City People Award For Best Supporting Actor, 2010 Black Model Award among others.