Chewing on a stick is the oldest form of tooth cleaning. In addition to manual scrubbing, some of the woods used have antimicrobial activity.
Tests have shown that the African Chewing sticks contain natural antibiotics, fluoride, and other anti-cavity ingredients. It prevents dental plaque formations and associated with multiple medicinal benefits and uses.
1. Strengthens teeth enamel: The twig contains potassium, sodium, chloride, sodium bicarbonate and calcium oxide. These minerals help to strengthen the tooth enamel.
2. Tooth whitening: It helps to reduce stains from tea, coffee, food particles, tobacco products, betel, etc.
3. Anti-cariogenic: Cleaning the teeth with this having anti-cariogenic effect.
4. Prevents tooth decay: It save your teeth from decaying as the natural brush cleanse your teeth and removes the dirt and germs.
5. Toothache: Since, it kills the germs and bacteria thus save your teeth from cavities and gingivitis thus good to relieve from toothache.
6. Gums strengthening: It not only cleanses your teeth but also helps in strengthening of gums.
7. Prevents plaque and gingivitis: Brushing the teeth with this natural twig helps to prevent bacterial activities in the teeth thus save your teeth from plaque formation and gingivitis. The bark contains antibiotic which prevents the growth of bacteria.
Also great for those who want to stop smoking!
Effectively cleans between teeth better than regular toothbrus