Exams are never easy, especially when you haven’t studied and you are so not ready for it.
But its something you have to do whether you like it or not and I’m sure anyone who has taken exams in Nigerian can relate to these things.
1. When you are the first person to submit your exam script and you’re feeling like a star.
2. When you and your friend get to sit together and he tells you ‘I got this’
3. When all the questions in the exam are from past questions you and your friends revised
4. When you and your friends have planned a “voltron formation” and one invigilator decides to scatter you.
5. When you don’t know anything and you are calling all your friends but they refuse to answer.
6. When you’ve finished your exam and you’re about to submit but you see people asking for graph paper
7. When the lecturer asks you to disregard question 2 and that was the only one you knew
8. When the invigilator says time up and you’ve not done anything so you write on your paper
‘ PLEASE SIR, HELP ME, HAVE MERCY’