As you get older the longing for companionship becomes more intense, which is why people rush into marriages and rush out.
You feel lonelier when your friends begin to find someone to share the rest of their lives with one after the other. Your views on relationships, companionship and marriage starts to change.
You are also bound to catch the ‘marriage fever’ when you continue to partake in these weddings.
Inspired by Huffington Post, here are some things that are bound to happen your friends start to marry one after the other:
1. You begin to feel and think you’re getting old.
2. You feel truly happy for your friends.
3. You feel closer to the couple
4. You become more emotional than you used to be.
5. You realise white dresses are not the same
6. You start spending money on wedding clothes more than ever
7. You keep asking your single friends when they’ll get married
8. You are likely to lower your expectations of finding a partner, a proposal, an engagement ring and the wedding of your dreams.