September 30, 2015
8 Things You Need To Know About Boardroom guru, Dr. Gamaliel Onosode
- Nigerian technocrat, administrator
- Former presidential candidate of the All Nigeria People’s Party of Nigeria.
- Educated at the Government College, Ughelli and the University of Ibadan,
- Emerged in the 1970s, as one of Nigeria’s leading educated chief executives, when he was at the helm of NAL merchant bank of Nigeria.
- Rose to become a leading boardroom player in Nigeria’s corporate environment.
- Was a former presidential adviser to President Shagari
- Former president of the Nigerian Institute of Management.
- Died 29 September 2015
ALSO READ Meet Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria, She Earns N484,931 Daily And N117m Annually