- 13% of men have a nickname for their penis, and some are pretty creative—like Penisaurus Rex and Sean Bonery. Well done, guys, well done.
- But what’s with the double standard? 41% of guys think it would be weird if a woman named her vagina. What, you don’t like Vagina Shagging?!
- Wondering if porn is affecting him when it comes to your sex life? It might! 17% of men surveyed say porn gave them unrealistic expectations about sex…but 31% say porn made them a better sex partner. Do you agree?
- 52% of men would take a male birth control pill—46% said yes in 2011.
- Toys in the bedroom? 70% of guys are all for it, but 30% have some catching up to do—they get worried they’re not good enough in bed if you break out a vibrating friend.
- 79% of men admit to having fantasized about a female colleague, and 43% had fantasized about a female boss. You KNEW Gary the copy guy was looking at you weird.
- Just friends? Not according to 31% of men, who don’t believe in platonic friendships between men and women.
- Most guys don’t worry about their package, but of the 43% who do, most worry that they’re too small. Only 4% of men worry it’s too big…tough times!