APPLY: Lifting Youth and Fostering Entrepreneurship Bootcamp (LYFECamp) for Young Nigerians 2016
Lyfecamp finds the most brilliant student ( or recent graduate) entrepreneurs and innovators and uses globally-acclaimed methods adapted to local needs to train and connect them with opportunities ( like incubators & investors) that can help them take their ideas or businesses to the next level.
- Only current students or recent graduates of Nigerian Universities are eligible to apply
- Submissions may be entered by individuals or teams. Teams should not compose of more than 3 people. Only team leader should apply.
- All participating team members must be current students or recent graduate of Nigerian Universities.
- You must have a website for your idea or company. If you need a website please email email@example.com
- There is no application fee. Please do not pay anyone to apply.
- Registering your idea or startup increases your chance of impressing investors.
- For participating and taking advantage of the promised resource, Lyfecamp will receive 2% equity.
DEADLINE: November 7 2016
To apply and for more information visit here