APPLY: Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme (GTTP) for Young Nigerian Graduates 2017
Meadow Hall Foundation (MHF) is the non-profit arm of Meadow Hall Group. MHF partners with individuals, public and private organisations to implement sustainable initiatives that support students, teachers, schools and communities. These initiatives include programmes such as the school Adoption programme, Free teacher professional development training for private an public school teachers, mentoring programme and graduate teacher trainee programme.
- Training by an international educational institution with best practice teaching tools, environment and methodologies
- A platform for self-development, creativity and excellent service delivery
- Capacity building that affords the opportunity to spread best practice shape future generations.
- A minimum of a second class division degree from a recognised institution
- Open only to fresh graduate who complete NYSC more than two years ago
- Applicants must be between 21 and 28 years of age
- Applicants must have a passion for the teaching profession
- Applicants should possess good communication, social and ICT skills
- Applicants without an education qualification (NCE,B.Ed, PGDE) are expected to obtain one not later than 1 year after the programme.
DEADLINE: November 11 2016
To apply and for more information visit here