Here Are10 Things You Should Know About Actress Omoni Oboli
Today, April 22, 2016 is the talented actress’ birthday, and to celebrate her, we have put together 10 things every fan should know about her.
Here we go;
1. Omoni Oboli holds a Bachelors Degree in Foreign Languages (majoring in French) from the University of Benin.
2. A native of Mosogar in Delta State, Oboli was born in Benin City in Edo State, Nigeria.
3. The actress got her first two lead roles from Fidelis Duker in his movies “Not my Will‘” and “Destined to Die.”
4. The actress met her husband Nnamdi Oboli for the first time in 1996. They started dating four years later and he proposed two weeks into their relationship. The couple have three handsome boys together.
5. In 2007, Oboli produced her first movie,“The Rivals,” in partnership with Blessing Egbe.
6. In 2014, she made her directorial debut with the movie “Being Mrs Elliott.” In 2015, she released the comedy movie “The First Lady.”
7. Her 2016 movie “Wives on Strike” grossed over N15M in just three days.
8. In 2015, she was announced as Nollywood/entertainment personality of the year by The Sun Newspaper.
9. In November 2015, she signed an endorsement deal with Nunu milk as the brand ambassador.
10. In March 2016, the actress landed an endorsement deal as the brand ambassador for Arik Air.