Forget anti-wrinkle creams, research claims SEX can make you look seven years younger- but that’s not the only benefit. Partner “not in the mood” again? Then it might be worth sharing the following to change their mind!
According to the latest studies, regular sex – that’s one to two lovemaking sessions per week – can provide some incredible boosts to your health and well being.
Not only does it help you sleep as well, relieve stress and burn calories, there are also several other reasons why you need to have s*x more often.
1. Improves overall fitness: If you find going to the gym mundane or working out at home a task, here’s another way to help you lose the flab and keep in shape. Regular s*x will do wonders for your waistline. Half an hour of lovemaking burns more than 80 calories.
2 .Increases levels of Oestrogen and testosterone: In men, the hormone testosterone is what makes them more passionate in the sack. Not only will it make you feel way better in bed, but it also improves your muscles and bones, keeps your heart healthy and keeps a check on your cholesterol. In women, on the other hand, the hormone oestrogen protects them against heart disease and also determines a woman’s body scent.
3. You sleep better: The sleep that you get just after you’ve made love will be much more relaxed. Getting a good night’s sleep will make you feel alert and overall healthy.
4. Improves cardiovascular health: men who have s*x more than twice a week, have a lesser risk of getting a heart attack, than men who had s*x less than once a month.
5. Increases immunity: Regular lovemaking increases the level of the immune-boosting antibody immunoglobulin A (IgA), which in turn makes your body stronger against illnesses like the common cold and fever.
6. Promotes longevity: When one has an climax, a hormone called dehydroepiandrosterone is released. This improves immunity, repairs tissue and keeps the skin healthy. Men, who have at least two orgasms a week, live longer than men who have s*x just once every few weeks.
7. Relieves pain: If you’re using a headache as an excuse to not make love, stop doing that. Have s*x instead, because, when you’re about to have an climax, the level of the hormone oxytocin increases by five times. This endorphin actually reduces aches and pains.
8. Reduces stress: Stressed out with work or family problems? Don’t let it affect your performance in the bedroom. Not only will having s*x improve your mood, but a study has also proven that folks, who indulge in regular bedroom activities can handle stress better and are happier people.
9. Increases blood circulation: Because your heart rate increases when you have s*x, fresh blood is supplied to your organs and cells. While used blood is removed, the body also expels toxins and other materials that cause you to feel tired.