Kannywood actress, Rahama Sadau is a year older today. To celebrate the talented Nigerian actress, we has put together 10 things every true fan of actress should know about her.
- Sadau is a Business Administration graduate of Kaduna Polytechnic.
- The actress joined the Hausa movie industry in 2013.
- She gained fame after her role in the movie “Gani Ga Wane”alongside the popular Kannywood star Ali Nuhu.
- An award winning actress, Sadau has earned accolades including Face of Kannywood at the City People Entertainment Awards 2016. Best New Actress at the Afro Hollywood awards London 2015. Best New Actress at Arewa Films Awards 2014. Best New Actress at Bidbits Awards 2014. Best New Actress (Kannywood) at City People Awards 2014.
- Sadau participates in charity and humanitarian work through her charity organization ”Ray of Hope”, which she launched in 2016.
- Rahama Sadau is also a producer. Her most recent production is “Rariya.”
- In October, Sadau was expelled from Kannywood by the Motion Pictures Practitioners Association of Nigeria for featuring in a romantic music videoby Jos born singer, ClassiQ.
- In October, the actress honoured Akon and Jeta Amata’s invitation to Los Angeles to observe the making of their new film “The American King.”
- During her stay in Los Angeles, the actress paid a visit to Relativity School and attended the world premiere of the movie “Road to Redemption” which held on Tuesday, November 1, 2016, at the Raleigh picture studios in Los Angeles, alongside Akon.
- Fluent in English, Hausa and Hindi, Rahama has featured in Nollywood productions including “Hakunde,” “Ajuwaya,” “Sons of the Caliphate.”
Happy birthday to the talented actress.