1. That Nigeria dance queen Kaffy is as fit as a fiddle is like stating the obvious.
2. The beautiful mother of two won the Guinness World Records for longest dance party in 2006, she danced for 55 hours and 40 minutes.
Celebrity dancer Kaffy
3. The dancetrepreneur as she fondly referred to herself has danced with virtually all the A-list celebs in Nigeria and Africa.
Kaffy and Darey on stage
Kaffy dressed as Igwe on stage with Kcee
4. She has choreographed with and for American celebs Ciara among others and taught them how to dance to Nigerian songs.
5. Age, marriage and childbirth cannot hold the 36-year-old mom down.
6. Kaffy took to the stage during the Project Fame 6.0 reality show with her dance group when she was heavily pregnant.
7. During Peter Okoye of Psquare’s wedding, Kaffy was 7-months pregnant and she did it again with Peter.
8. Kaffy is happily married to Joseph Ameh who is popularly known as Papi J who is a drummer with Psquare and a singer which has in one way or the other helped her career and marriage.
9. Born as Kafayat Oluwatoyin Shafau, Kaffy is the founder and owner of Imagneto Dance Company.
Kaffy and her dancers with Tiwa Savage
10. Her children too has caught the dance bug.
Kaffy and her son training
11. I need to say this again celebrity dancer Kaffy is as fit as a needle, only Kaffy can do this.
Kaffy’s photoshoot with Kelechi Amadi-Obi