Popular Nollywood actor Mofe Duncan, his full names is Josbert Thomas Kwamina Eyimofe Duncan.
The ‘Taste of Love‘ actor was once allegedly in a romantic relationship with Stella Damasus
The actor takes to his Instagram page to reveal 20 things about him most people dont know.
- I’m an Itshekiri man born in Lagos, May 28th, 1983 (proud #Gemini ).
- I’m the last of 7 kids from my Father (that I know of).
- Spanish, Italian or French? I’d always go for Spanish (Te amo mi amor, te amo ).
- I love to cook. (If it’s spicy, it can never be too pricy).
- I’m a huge feminist (I have 5 sisters, can’t blame me ).
- I’d rather stay home and bond with Ba’e or my best buds, than go clubbing (except we all going together ).
- I’m a Roman Catholic. (In nomine Patris, et fillii et Spiritus Sancti).
- I’m allergic to grass (otherwise known as Hay Fever).
- I’m a huge… h u g e… HUGE Superman fan (if Lizzy would allow me, I’d call my 1st son Kal El )
- Horror & Thrillers intrigue me (the villains are sooo meticulous )
- R Kelly is my all time favorite musician (There’s music, and there’s R Kelly’s music )
- Favorite Color: Red Car: BMW Designer: Ralph Lauren Perfume: Bvlgari
- Had a crush on Drew Barrymore growing up (don’t ask!).
- I’m artistic. (I once drew an entire comic book page for page).
- I’m very optimistic and believe there’s always good in every situation (wait for it… )
- I read horoscopes (mostly when I’m having shitty day)
- Never been afraid of the dark till I watched “The Exorcism of Emily Rose” (shit! Certainly sleeping with the lights on tonight. ).
- I love making people laugh (it’s my own contribution to humanity ).
- Acting is what I do for fun, writing I do as a hobby, teaching I do cause I can’t help it)
- Best Friends: Matilda Duncan , Bryan Okwara and of course my lovely Lizzy Scott (love u guys. All Day Everyday )
There… hope you all understand a little more about why I do what I do.