Need help to get rid of the blackheads? Follow these!
Maintaining beautiful and clear skin takes consistency, time, and effort. The dermatologists may advise many products, which could be expensive and also take a lot of time to properly work. But you can include few home remedies to remove whiteheads and blackheads in a matter of weeks. It should totally eliminate the problem fully.
● Toothpaste- Simply apply thin paste to the infected areas. Let it sit on the face for almost 30 minutes or till a burning sensation is felt (it is normal). Once removed, the top of the whiteheads and blackheads would disappear. Properly wash the face to get rid of remaining buildup underneath. Do it again, for next two weeks, once every other day.
● Tomato– They are natural antiseptic that dry up the blackheads and whiteheads. Just peel and mash it to apply its pulp on the affected areas before sleeping. Wash the face with warm water next morning.
● Lemon- Simply wash the face with warm water followed by applying of a stirred mixture made by one lemon juice with bit of salt to the whiteheads and blackheads. Leave it for about 20 minutes before washing the face again with warm water.
● Lime– Use equal parts cinnamon powder and lime juice to apply it to blackheads to keep it overnight. Rinse properly next morning.
● Cornstarch– Just mix 3:1 ratio of cornstarch to vinegar to form a paste. Then apply it to the affected areas for almost 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water with a washcloth.
● Yogurt– Stirring 3 tablespoons plain yogurt to 2 tablespoons oatmeal, 1 teaspoon olive oil, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice to form a mixture to apply to the affected areas for 5 minutes helps a lot. Rinse the paste with cold water.
● Oatmeal or almond– Combine almond powder or oatmeal with rose water into a paste. Apply it to the trouble areas and then whole face with fingertips for 15 minutes before rinsing face with cold water.