Genevieve hasn’t starred in any movies this year and featured in only one movie “Road To Yesterday” last year, still she’s voted as Nigeria’s favourite celebrity.
From an unnoticed girl in “Sunset in Africa” to the sought-after, bold and talented woman in movies like “Two Together,” “My Love,” and the ever classic “Keeping Faith“, Genevieve has still been able to retain that A-list status and persona.
How she does her magic is a mystery. But, we can tell you what she has been up to in the past two months.
– She attended the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) last month and had a blast!
– She was spotted signing autographs for fans.
– Took a trip to the Time Square.
– And was caught enjoying all Toronto had to offer
Genevieve Nnaji in Toronto (Instagram)
– She got back from the film festival, attended the premier of AY Makun’s “A Trip To Jamaica”
– And hungout with pals RMD and Stephanie Linus
– Then she headed out for a Dom Pérignon P2 party