For Brides And Grooms:7 beautiful mixed metal engagement rings trending right now
Not every bride would opt for a plain wedding band, infact most ladies would say they want a shiny ring but here’s another twist, a mixed metal ring with stones.
Lately, these beauties are taking over wedding market when it comes to shopping for engagement rings. Most of them are simple and easy on the eye.
Compiled by Bridal Guide, here are 7 mixed metal engagement rings that are in vogue right now:
1. 18k white gold ring with a rose gold pavé halo by Brilliant Earth.
2. 18k white and rose gold pavé solitaire ring by Natalie K
3. Platinum and rose gold twisted pavé ring with cushion cut center stone by Harry Kotlar
4. White gold ring with marquise diamonds set in yellow gold by Parade Design
5. Yellow gold band with white gold star setting by Marchesa Eternal Collection
6. Crossover diamond ring in yellow and white gold by Danhov
7. White gold diamond ring with yellow gold filigree by Carizza