These are the general procedures for your international passport application online without stress
1.Visit the Home page of Nigeria Immigration Portal, locate and click the e-Passport application form.
After payment, having obtained the “Validation Number”, proceed to the NIS portal for confirmation of payment:
1. Go to the “Query your Application Payment Status” and enter your Passport Application ID and Reference No.
2. If a “Validation Number” field appears, enter the number from your ‘approved payment platform provider’ receipt.
3. Click the “Search Record” button and you will be sent to the “Applicant’s Details” page where a date for your interview has been generated.
4. You can now print a Receipt or an Acknowledgement Slip by using the buttons on this page. (You will need them for your interview).
5. You will be presented with your NIS e-receipt or Acknowledgement Slip in a new window. Click on “Print” button to send a copy to the printer.
General Documents required for interview:
For your Standard Passport
1. Local Government letter of identification.
For your Official Passport
1. Letter of introduction from appropriate State Government, Federal Government Ministry / Organization.
- · Acknowledgment slip & payment receipt plus 2 recent photographs are applicable in all cases
- · Print out copy of duly completed application form
- · Take printed and signed application forms to Passport office / Embassy / High Commission for further processing
- · A guarantor must attach the following documents
b. Driving License or National Identity Card