March 9, 2016
10 Lies Women Tell And Get Away With
Sometimes, lying doesn’t hurt. If a lie can keep someone happy, then we doubt you’ll hear anyone complaining. A few white lies are needed to keep a relationship going. Women lie because they aren’t ready to talk about something. So, if you look out for these few common ones, you’ll know for sure what’s bothering the lady.
1. I DON’T MIND WATCHING SPORTS WITH YOU
She wants to do something she isn’t very fond of just to see you smile. She’s willing to do it to build a sense of rapport with you and what you like. But after a certain limit, there will be a dip in her enthusiasm. So appreciate her and participate in what she likes to do as well.
2. I’M FINE
This is a simple rephrasing of ‘Of course, I’m not fine’. If she says it in that super sharp tone, you can just confirm it. The problem here is that she thinks you know the issue when mostly you’re just clueless. Try to gently soothe her and solve the issue lightly.
3. I’M NOT MAD
This is similar to the previous one. This one is after a fight or argument most of the time. She mostly lies because she expects you to apologize for what happened. Just wait for things to cool down and solve it.
4. I DON’T MIND PAYING TONIGHT
Absolute crap! Women always expect men to make the first move which also includes paying the bills. It’s a very traditional thought but yet it is a part of their thought cycle. If the man has asked her out, there is no doubt that she will expect him to pay. Steering away from paying the bill will only make him look cheap. READ Help: I Cheated on Him But He Wants Me Back
5. I’M NOT READY FOR A BOYFRIEND RIGHT NOW
If she wanted to be with you, she will make the time for it. So if she starts to avoid you or fill you with stories about needing her space, you know it’s a sign that she is no longer interested in you.
6. I HAVEN’T SLEPT WITH TOO MANY MEN: points for you if you ask! Her body count is none of your concern. You shouldn’t bother about her past; it is only her present that concerns you. Also, you asking this question would make her feel disreputable which would in turn make her feel uncomfortable around you.
7. I DON’T MIND YOU GOING TO STRIP CLUBS:
She might understand that once in a while you require some visual diversity. However she might be okay with this or even pretend to be okay so that she doesn’t come across as fussy or a control freak.
8. I DON’T MIND YOU FLIRTING WITH OTHER WOMEN Women, no matter how modern, will always have a traditional outlook towards a relationship. They would hate to see you ogling at another woman. Even so in an attempt to sound advanced, she might just ignore those glances you pass to other women.
9. DON’T WORRY, IT CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE
This is one line you’re going to be hearing a lot mostly when you come too soon or you lose your job. You and she know very well that it doesn’t happen to everyone. She just says it to comfort you.
10. I WOULDN’T CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT YOU
She might love you but not the mess you create or the sauce that you drop all over your shirt. She says this just to not hurt your delicate male ego. But in reality, there is a lot she wants to change about you.