There are times when we look back and wish we could turn back the hands of the clock but that’s just impossible. To live yesterday today is not possible both negatively and positively, but there’s one thing you can do to make your today brighter and more promising, you need to DO WHAT YOU HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE, OR WHAT YOU HAVE NOT BEEN DOING TO GET WHAT YOU’VE NEVER GOTTEN BEFORE. Confused, you don’t have to. All I want to pass across here is that you are not a cast away but an indispensable asset, don’t allow people’s judgement or opinion about you define who you are or become. Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, so chill out…
The following tips will help you as you age gracefully without regrets:
Before 20 Years
- Be a good student.
- Be an entrepreneur, just to learn some experiences.
Before 30 Years
- Follow somebody, have a mentor that can guide you.
- Go to a small company, normally it could be a big one to learn processing. Know that you are a part of a big machine.
- But when you find yourself in a small company, you learn the passion, you learn the dreams and you learn how to do a lot of things at one time.
- So, before 30 years old, it’s not which company you go to, it’s which boss you follow and a good boss teaches you differently.
Before 30 to 40 Years
- You have to think very clearly when you are working for yourself, if you really want to be an entrepreneur.
40 to 50 Years
- You have to do all the things that you are good at, don’t try to jump into the ‘now’ area, it’s too late, you may be successful but the rate of dying is too big.
- So, think about how to focus on the things that you are good at.
From 50 to 60 Years
- Work for young people, because young people can do better than you, so rely on them, invest on them, and making sure they are good.
Over 60 Years
- Spend time for yourself, on the beach, sunshine, it’s too late for you to change normally.
Advice to young people, from 25 years of age, make enough mistakes, don’t worry, you fall, you stand up, before you are 25, enjoy the show.