How To Do Inter-Bank Transfer With The ATM
The Automated Teller Machine (ATM) is a self-service machine that dispenses cash and performs some human teller functions like balance enquiry, bills payments, mini statements and so on. ATM transactions are carried out through the use of a debit/credit card which enables the card holder(s) to access and carry out banking transactions without a teller.
How to get it done;
- Insert Card into ATM Machine.
- Enter Pin And Press Proceed
- Press QuickTeller
- Press Interbank Transfers
- Select Funding Account Type (Savings or Current account)
- Select Receiving Account Type (Savings or Current account)
- Select Recipient’s Bank.
- Enter the Account Number you wish to make a transfer to
- Enter Amount and click Proceed
- Click Proceed if you accept the N100 charge