List Of 19 Nigerians Who Own A Private Jet
Here are the names of Nigerians; politicians, pastors and businessmen and celebrity who fly on a private jet to their various destinations.
1. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu – A former governor of Lagos State and National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, he purchased a second jet around May 2014. Reportedly a brand-new Bombadier Global Express XRS valued at $50 million (N10 billion), it is believed the jet was extensively used during the 2015 presidential campaigns which later saw to the victory of Muhammadu Buhari.
2. Orji Uzor Kalu – A billionaire and one of the few Nigerians on Forbes list, he is the former governor of Abia State and chairman of the conglomerate, Slok Group. Kalu tops the chart of private jet owners in Nigeria – he has five, the largest private jet fleet in Nigeria, and in the early hours of Thursday, 18th September 2014, his fifth jet, a Gulfstream G650, made its maiden entry into the Nigerian airspace after it touched down at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja, Lagos.
3. Senator Ali Sherif – Sheriff is the former governor of Borno State with a total of four jets.
4. Bishop David Oyedepo – He is the General Overseer of the Winners Chapel, one of Nigeria’s most popular churches and he has a total of four jets
5. Aliko Dangote – He is the richest black in the world and he has two jets.
6. Otunba Mike Adenuga – He is the second richest man in Nigeria and has three private jets:
7. Pastor Enoch Adeboye – He is the head of the Redeemed Church of God and owns a Gulfstream GIV (N707EA) registered as E. Adeboye / Emmanuel Aviation.
8. Folorunsho Alakija – The richest woman in Nigeria owns a Bombardier Express business jet (Bombardier Global Express XRS (VP-CEO).
9. Ayo Oritsejafor – The President of the Christian Association of Nigeria. He owns a Bombardier jet (registered as Bombardier Challenger 601 (N431CB) which he said was a gift
10. Mohammed Indimi – A billionaire businessman, he is also an owner of a private jet (Gulfstream GIV (N52MK). Indimi is the founder and chairman of Oriental Energy Resources, a privately-held Nigerian oil exploration and production company.
11. Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi – Nigerian politician who served as the 5th Governor of Rivers State from 2007 to 2015. He was re-elected for a second term on 26 April 2011. he is currently serving as Minister of transportation for the Buhari’s led administration.
12. Senator Godswill Akpabio – Nigerian lawyer and politician who was Governor of Akwa Ibom State of Nigeria from 29 May 2007 to 29 May 2015. He is also a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the Senate’s Minority Leader.
13. Jide Omokore – Jide Omokore is a businessman from Kogi State in the Middle Belt region of Nigeria. Omokore has business interests that span oil trading and exploration, marine, haulage services, steel, dredging engineering and property development.
14. Psquare – P-Square are a Nigerian R&B duo composed of identical twin brothers Peter Okoye and Paul Okoye. They produce and release their albums through Square Records
15. Ifeanyin Ubah – CEO of capital oil, one of Nigeria’s largest distributor of petroleum products
16. Temitope Balogun Joshua – commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian preacher. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations, a religious organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos, Nigeria
17. Pastor Sam Adeyemi – Senior Pastor of Daystar Christian Centre, a fast growing, life changing church committed to “raising role models”.
18. Pastor Mattew Ashimolowo – Nigerian clergyman, the Senior Pastor of Kingsway International Christian Centre in London.
19. Jimoh Ibrahim – is a lawyer, politician, businessman, and philanthropist in Nigeria. He is the chairman and chief executive officer of Global Fleet Group, a diversified conglomerate based in Nigeria